When WAVE Putt and WAVE Radar are connected, the 4th LED on the WAVE Radar will turn green. If the WAVE Putt and WAVE Radar are not connecting, please check the following:
- If using the WAVE Skills app, make sure that the "connected devices" setting is set to WAVE Putt.
- If using Vision WAVE software, connect the WAVE Radar to the PC and start the Vision WAVE software first, then connect the WAVE Putt to the power source to ensure a successful connection.
- WAVE Putt and WAVE Radar are paired at the factory, but if either device is replaced or reset, you may need to pair them again. Here's how to do it:
- Make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices around when trying to pair WAVE Radar and WAVE Putt.
- Press the Reset button on the side of the WAVE Radar with a pointed object for about 3 seconds to reset the pairing. (The product will reboot and when the white flashing ends, it means that the reset is normal.)
- Turn on the power of the WAVE Putt and press the Reset button for more than 3 seconds to reset the pairing. When the 4th LED on the WAVE Radar lights up green, the WAVE Putt and WAVE Radar are paired again.